Junior Kindergarten (4 & 5 years)
Our TLC Junior Kindergarten program is specifically designed to help children find their path and hone the skill of adjusting to routines prior to entering Pre-1st program (Kindergarten).
Our focus is to help the children follow multi-step instructions, control impulses, sustain attention, and find ways to solve problems while organizing their work. We also help prepare your child for an advanced academic program. At Brookfield our students will be advanced by a year or more.
Early Childhood - The Little Campus (TLC)– Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, and Junior Kindergarten
• We have a rich and lively curriculum including: phonics, handwriting, early literacy, mathematics, social-emotional skills and critical thinking skills.
• Included Enrichment curriculum: Spanish, Chinese, dance, music, and art
• Consistent superior teachers in each classroom with low adult to student ratios 1:7
• Afternoon curriculum including hands on science, cooking and social studies, ensures that students are cognitively challenged.
• Full Kindergarten level curriculum is offered to our 4 year old JK students with certified teachers.