Pre-Kindergarten (3 years)
Our Pre Kindergarten program focuses on the balance of caring and nurturing the need of a child’s independence and structure. Discovering and exploring weekly letters of the alphabet and monthly themes are just some of the focuses our Teachers provide with guidance to our children.
We use an advanced curriculum that helps our preschool students learn the first stages of writing, letter recognition, math, language development and pre-reading. These are some of the areas our teachers focus on in our Pre-Kindergarten program.
Early Childhood - The Little Campus (TLC)– Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, and Junior Kindergarten
• We have a rich and lively curriculum including: phonics, handwriting, early literacy, mathematics, social-emotional skills and critical thinking skills.
• Included Enrichment curriculum: Spanish, Chinese, Dance, Music, and Art
• Consistent superior teachers in each classroom with low adult to student ratios 1:7
• Afternoon curriculum including hands on science, cooking and social studies, ensures that students are cognitively challenged.
• Full Kindergarten level curriculum is offered to our 4 year old JK students with certified teachers.